Collections from the shop are welcome and can be made Monday – Saturday 10am – 5:30pm
Payment should be made on collection
Free local delivery to addresses within a 3-mile radius on orders over £20 are available and usually made on Wednesdays each week.
Payment should be made on receipt
Postage and packing
Delivery costs reflect what we pay – we don’t hide the postage costs in our product prices, and we keep our prices as fair as possible.
Free on all orders over £50
For orders less than £50:
Maximum dimensions: 61 x 46 x 46cm and maximum weight of 2kg – £4
In the unlikely event that your parcel is larger or heavier than this and less than £50 in value, we will contact you if additional postage charges are necessary.
We use second class signed for letter or parcel post, and try to re-use boxes and packaging that things are delivered to the shop in.
Special delivery arrangements can be made on request.
I’ve changed my mind – can I return my order?
You can return your order for a full refund (excluding postage) as long as you can tick a few boxes.
- The item(s) you want to return is unused and still in perfect condition*
- You let us know you want to send your order back within 14 days of receiving it
- You post the order back to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to return it
- You are the person that placed the order with us. If it was a gift, I am afraid you will have to go through the sender of your gift
- Please note that items are returned to us at your own cost, and we recommend you use a registered postal service for your protection. This is free – just ask for a Proof of Postage at the Post Office.
- You do. not need a reason to return your order to us, this is completely within your rights as a ‘distance buyer’.
* Unfortunately, items like earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
What’s the process for returning something?
- Call or send a message to let us know you want to send something back (or make an exchange) within 14 days of receiving your order; this can be just one item or your whole order.
- Carefully pack up the item(s) ensuring it won’t get damaged in the post.
- Please make sure the address is correct on the parcel! It should say:
Good Taste, 195 Whitham Road, Sheffield, S10 2SN
- Unless the item is faulty, we don’t cover costs for posting back to us.
- Take the parcel to the post office and ask for a Proof of Postage receipt. This is helpful in case the item is lost in the post. Keep this in a safe place until you have received your refund. Items lost in the post cannot be refunded. If you would rather have us arrange for collection from your address, this can be arranged if you let us know.
- Once we have received the parcel, we will begin the refund process. This always goes back to the account or card you used to make the purchase, and can take up to a few days for the banks to process.
- And that’s it! If there are any issues at any point just contact us for a quick response.
My purchase looks slightly different to the photo on your website
Please note that the majority of our products are handmade goods, produced by skilled craftsmen using high quality materials and environmentally friendly production methods. This method of production means that the item you purchase will be unique, however it also means that goods might not all be exactly the same size, patterns may vary slightly from product to product, and there can occasionally be minor imperfections in the finished article. We view these differences as a sign of the individuality of the product, and not necessarily as a fault. Notwithstanding this, if you are unhappy with the item you have received then we will be happy to exchange it or give you a refund.
Something in my order got damaged in the post!
We package everything up very carefully but realise this sometimes does happen. Please let us know and send us a photograph that shows the damaged item. We will either arrange a replacement or refund.